Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally Here!

Hey everyone! So sorry I didn't let you know how packing went! Trust me, it was hectic. Probably cuz I waited till 11 the night before I was suppose to leave...lol. Oops.
So I'm finally here. For those of you paying attention, I should have gotten here yesterday. Turns out the airlines at STL airport think you need a visa to enter Costa Rica. So not what I had heard! And not what my program told me either! And they still say they have never heard of a U.S. student needing a visa to get in to Costa Rica! So I guess it was my lucky freakin day! lol. So long story short, after a few tears, I got my flight rescheduled for today so at least I don't have to miss any classes! I did however miss the tour of San Jose. I guess I'll catch up. lol.
So I'm sitting on the balcony of my apt right now. And its great. A nice cool breeze, city air (the fresh air comes later), and city sounds. It's just perfect. Two other girls (it more like a big house...think Big Brother or Real World...there are 11 of us) are sittin out here with me just chattin. Everyone seems pretty nice. There is only one boy in the group which I guess will have to do. lol. Ya'll know I get along better with the guys. But honestly, the girls seem pretty cool.
Well, gotta go. I wanna take a walk, shower, and sleep! Gotta be up at seven to go take two tests! lol

Much Love,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Meg,

    How do I post comments to you? Also, I didn't get your email on my account. Ga shared. Love you and your new blog!

    ReplyDelete