Saturday, December 19, 2009

Comin Home


Wow. I'm coming home today. Home. What a relative word. Technically, this is my home now as it has been where I have lived for the past four months. But nowhere without my family and friends is really ever "home". I guess it really is true that home is where the heart is. And I left my heart in STL! lol. Ok, I'm done with the cliches. To everyone that has emailed me, messaged me, or even just thought about me....THANK YOU. You have all helped me so much! I loved hearing from each and every one of you. I will see you soon! I wanted to write about what I was feeling on this fine morning of my departure...but I don't really know! I think I'm a little sad to leave, but also excited to come home. And nervous. I'm a little nervous to come home. I hope it's easy to get back to my other life. :-) All I know is that I woke up feeling queasy this morning....and NO...I didn't drink last night! Well...time for some last minute packing and a shower...gotta be fresh and clean to return to my home town! Love you all. -Meg P.S. Here is a picture of my toe about a week and a half ago. I never told u guys the story. Ask me bout it when I get home!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and your exchange experience stories. I'd like to inform you about an intersting project... Could I have your contact?

    ReplyDelete